Broken Pieces

Jack Canon's American Destiny

Marching With Caesar: Civil War by R.W. Peake

Marching With Caesar: Civil WarMarching With Caesar: Civil War by R.W. Peake
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Was the time period important to the story? Time and era was very important. If this was off by a century then everything would be different. Several of the main characters would not play a part in the book.

What alternative title would you choose for this book? Here We Come – only reason is because they are at war and they seem to be undefeated.

Share a quote or two from the book. “Good because if he had died, I would have had no choice but to have you executed.”
Caesar was talking to Publius

Would you read more by this author? Yes, I will definitely read additional works by this author.


Disclosure: I received a copy from the author for an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment