Ten things you didn’t know about Fighting the Effects of Gravity
by James Robinson Jr.
- There are illustrations carefully placed throughout the book.
- The book took 15 years to get to its present form and underwent at least 5 paid ($6,000 worth) edits.
- I hired three agents to represent me to publishers before getting into digital publishing.
- I was offered a contract with an e-book reader called a “Rocket Book” about 8 years ago when there were no other e-book readers on the market.
- The book is a humorous memoir in essay form.
- The book speaks in a humorous way of subjects of death, old age, and failing health.
- The book is divided into two sections: the first section dealing with the physical manifestations and the second half the mental signs.
- Part of the book centers around the original symptoms of my midlife ailments: my falling butt. This problem is summed up on in a blurb on the cover of book: “My butt fell and it couldn’t get up!”
- One chapter deals with middle-age sex.
- The final chapter of the book ends in inspirational fashion.
Buy Now @ Amazon
Genre – NonFiction Memoir
Rating – PG