Broken Pieces

Jack Canon's American Destiny

Review: Greedy For Life: A Memoir on Aging with Gratitude by Lori Stevic-Rust

Greedy For Life: A Memoir on Aging with GratitudeGreedy For Life: A Memoir on Aging with Gratitude by Lori Stevic-Rust
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What I didn't like –

There were some parts of the story that jumped around quite a bit. Considering it was a story about a person's life, didn't see the necessity for this.

What did you think of the ending?

It ended well and I loved that this book focused on something that we take for granted - family.

Who in this book would you most like to meet?

Grandpa - He wasn't in it much. But his thoughts and values were passed on even though he didn't at a much younger age.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment